Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Download: Voodoo Robes and Robes of Insight

I had a fever today and didn't have enough energy to do more than curl up in my computer chair like a blob, so that means two dresses tonight. :p

Voodoo Robes

These robes date from the beginning of WoW and can be seen on troll NPCs all over the place. However, only the purple, yellow, and red versions (the last three in the picture) are available to players - the other three I pulled out from the game files.



Back view:

Pregmorph:

Robes of Insight

THESE ROBES, MAN. In the very early days of WoW, the only one of these available was the green, and it was a low-chance, epic-quality random world drop. They sold for gobs of money on the auction house because of their rarity, their quality, and because LOOK AT THEM. I was questing randomly in the Searing Gorge and some dwarf guy had the dress in his pocket. I was like  :jaw: I wore them for MONTHS! In January 2006, they added recolors of the robe to the new raids being added to the game, so the look wasn't quite as insanely rare as it had been. Today, the pink and blue versions are among the most popular options for cloth wearers.

And, yes, pregmorph.

Both these outfits use the same robe mesh as the dresses I've posted previously, so if you have already downloaded it, you do not need to do so again. There are a couple texture oddities, but the mesh is misbehaving for me at the moment so
Sorry! If I can manage to fix it I'll upload a fixed version.


No comments:

Post a Comment